ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Dyslipidemia guidelines in clinical practice
- How to optimize dyslipidemia management based on recent guidelines to improve patient care?
- Different lipid-lowering treatment approaches
- How to choose treatments for LDL-C control in monotherapy vs single-pill combination (SPC) therapy?
- Dyslipidemia and concomitant pathologies
- How to manage patients with multiple cardiovascular diseases and improve treatment adherence?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH MEDICAL REVIEWS:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL DYSLIPIDEMIA EXPERTS:
Alberto Zambon is Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine at the DIMED University of Padua School of Medicine, Italy, and Affiliate Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington, US.
Leopoldo Pérez de Isla is Associate Professor in the School of Medicine of the Complutense University of Madrid and Head of the Cardiovascular Imaging Unit of the San Carlos Clinical Hospital of Madrid (Spain).
Dr Farnier is a Doctor of Medicine, a researcher and a teacher. His interests include dyslipidaemia, particularly its genetic aspects. He has conducted extensive research into type 2 diabetes and the development of new lipid-lowering drugs.