ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Concurrent disease management guidelines
- How to optimize management of cardiometabolic and venous diseases based on guidelines in clinical practice to improve patient care?
- Importance of a multidisciplinary approach
- How to apply a cross-area and holistic approach in the management of multimorbid patients?
- Adherence in patients with multimorbidities
- How to improve patient adherence in clinical practice, the burden of multiple pills, and the impact of Single Pill Combinations on adherence?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL MULTIMORBIDITY EXPERTS:
Dr. Otavio Berwanger is a director of the Research Institute HCor, Heart Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brazil. He is also Chair of the Steering Committee of large-scale clinical trials that were published in major medical journals such as JAMA, NEJM and Circulation.
Dr. Siew Pheng Chan was Professor of Medicine, Head of Endocrine Unit at Department of Medicine, University of Malaya Medical Centre until November 2010. She is currently holding a Visiting Consultant Endocrinologist position at the Department of Medicine, University of Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Neil R. Poulter is Director of the Imperial Clinical Trials Unit. He is an Honorary Consultant Physician and Epidemiologist at the Peart-Rose (Hypertension and CVD Prevention) Clinic based at the Hammersmith Hospital, London.