ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Venous disease guidelines in clinical practice
- How to optimize venous disease management based on guidelines in clinical practice to improve patient care?
- Individualized venous disease management
- How to implement a personalized treatment of venous disease to enhance symptoms and quality of life across all patient profiles?
- Venous disease and concomitant pathologies
- How to manage venous disease in patients with multimorbidities and improve treatment adherence?
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
HEAR FROM OUR INTERNATIONAL VENOUS DISEASE EXPERTS:
Professor Erika Mendoza is a vascular surgeon who specializes in ultrasonography of leg veins. Since 1997, she has opened a phlebology studio in Wunstorf, Germany, which mainly implements varicose vein treatment (CHIVA) that preserves the great saphenous vein.
Dr. Efthymios Avgerinos is currently co-Director of the Clinic of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Athens Medical Center and visiting Professor of Vascular Surgery at the University of Athens.
Dr. Toni Feodor is a primary surgeon and a specialist in vascular surgery. He is active at Vascularte - vascular medicine clinic, Bucharest.