Real-World Evidence in the management of Chronic Venous Disease – VEINSTEP Study
Welcome to the international webinar presenting the results of the VEINSTEP study, a prospective, international, observational study, evaluating the effectiveness of conservative treatments and the management of Chronic Venous Disease in clinical practice.
This webinar will address the key results of this Real-World Study, regarding the characteristics and management of the Chronic Venous Disease.
- Morning session: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Paris time
- Afternoon session: 5:00 - 6:00 PM, Paris time
The content of each session will be identical. This webinar will be broadcasted on 2 slots in order to allow you to attend it live depending on your country of origin (please check your time difference with Paris).
Speakers: Prof. J. H. Ulloa (Colombia) and Prof. Z. Tazi Mezalek (Morocco)
- New Real World Study in Chronic Venous Disease
- Effectiveness of conservative treatments in Chronic Venous Disease: Symptoms, Signs, Quality of Life, Satisfaction, Disease characteristics and management
- Discussion and video feedbacks from countries
Prof. Zhong Chen (China), Prof. L. Chernukha (Ukraine), Prof. Gonzalez Ochoa (Mexico), and all participants