REWOLUTION HF Educational Program: Recording of the 4th webinar coming soon!
Watch the recordings of the 4 needs-driven educational webinars of the global REWOLUTION HF program supported by Servier to learn more about personalized management of HF patients:
WEBINAR 1: HF management in real-world clinical practice
CHAIRS: Andrew J. S. Coats, Ewa A. Jankowska
SPEAKERS: Martin R. Cowie, Michel Komajda, Peter Liu, Lars H. Lund, Yuhui Zhang, Shelley Zieroth
- Introduction to the REWOLUTION HF educational program
- Real-world HF management: a global overview
- REWOLUTION HF international surveys
WEBINAR 2: Personalized HF management strategies – considering patients’ preferences and desires
CHAIRS: Peter Liu, Martin R. Cowie
SPEAKERS: Max Groenhart, Jonathan Howlett, Tiny Jaarsma, Ricardo Mourilhe-Rocha, Clara Saldarriaga, Shelley Zieroth
- Management of HF – the patient’s perspective
- REWOLUTION HF international survey on patients’ needs and perceptions
- Personalized HF care: the patient as a partner
WEBINAR 3: Guideline-recommended HF care: an evolving landscape
CHAIRS: Shelley Zieroth, Andrew J. S. Coats
SPEAKERS: Tiny Jaarsma, Jose Antonio Magaña Serrano, Sanjay Mittal, Pedro Schwartzmann, Faiez Zannad, Jian Zhang
- Guidelines for the management of HFrEF – what’s new?
- Guideline-recommended HF care: bridging the implementation gap
- The COVID-19 pandemic and HF care
WEBINAR 4: Personalized HF management in real-world clinical practice
CHAIRS: Carolyn S. P. Lam, Giuseppe Rosano
SPEAKERS: Andrew J. S. Coats, Jonathan Howlett, Ewa A. Jankowska, Ricardo Mourilhe-Rocha, Clara Inés Saldarriaga Giraldo, Pedro Schwartzmann
- Improving symptoms, function and quality of life in HF
- Personalized HF care: patient profiling to tailor medical therapy
RECORDING COMING SOON
About the REWOLUTION HF Educational Program:
Guidelines for the management of heart failure (HF) are evolving, and increasing emphasis is placed on patient-centred care. REWOLUTION HF (REal WOrLd EdUcaTION in HF) is an educational programme focusing on personalized care of patients with HF.
An educational needs assessment has been performed through a literature review and by conducting two international surveys developed specifically for this program: a survey on cardiologists’ educational needs and a survey on patients’ needs and perceptions.
This information has been used to develop a customized and prioritized needs-driven educational programme. The REWOLUTION HF educational program will consist in four global webinars that will take place in February, March, April and June 2022, and in regional/national meetings to be held in Asia, Latin America and Canada.
View the complete line-up of HF Experts and Patient representatives participating in the program by downloading the program brochure below: